Wednesday evening services are currently on break for Summer.
We will resume mid-September.
- A Men’s Walk is held every second Saturday of the month at 8:00 am at the aqueduct on 60th Street West. A time to talk, pray, walk, and fellowship.
- For more information on men’s ministries contact email@example.com.
- Women of Westside are currently meeting at a midweek women’s Bible study on Wednesdays from 1:00pm to 3:00pm. For more information or directions, contact Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org, or Holly.
- Ladies Bible Study: Thursday Mornings 9:15am-11:30am (Currently No Childcare)
- Please call the office as schedules may vary. 661-270-0353
- WESTSIDE KIDS: Children’s Ministry currently offers classes for children ages zero through 7th grade. We meet together at both Saturday and Sunday services.
- Nursery (Ages 0-2)
- Preschool (Ages 3-5)
- Elementary (Ages 6-9)
- Optional: Youth (4th through 7th Grade)
- All children 7th grade and up are welcome to join us in service.
YOUNG ADULT’S MINISTRY
- ASCENT: Young Adults Bible study (ages High School graduates through age 35) has begun! Please send Jason an email for more information at email@example.com.